My top 5 small things to celebrate this week:
5) Scissors are the best thing.
4) I only had two migraines this week!
3) I managed to create 5 new clay pieces.
2) I found a new story idea, I'm putting together a world filled with dragons...special dragons. I will tell you more later when I have done more developing writing wise and have a steady idea of it...but I'm excited.
1) I have awesome friends who bring me pie out of the blue.
Celebrate the small things is an encouraging hop, be sure to stop over and check out others who are celebrating too.
What are you celebrating this week?