The Paramours Tour
**Be sure to check out the $20 giveaway**
TOP TEN FAVORITE LINES FROM THE PARAMOURS
By Christine Rains
The Paramours – ghost hunting with a kiss. And there's a whole lot more steamy supernatural action going on than just kissing!
1. “Wait until you see the footage. He was a fully erect apparition.” (Ghost Dancer)
2. There was one thing that always got a poltergeist’s attention: sex. Not the boring old vanilla kind either. It had to be down and dirty, raunchy and passionate. (Poltergeist's Pleasure)
3. “Is this the part where we take off our pants?” (Lovelorn Spirits)
4. All six wooden chairs sat on top of the table, built into a pyramid with the toaster at the peak. It was the poltergeist equivalent of a standing ovation. (Poltergeist's Pleasure)
5. He was vivid. More so than even some living people she knew. (Ghost Dancer)
6. Breathe. Stay calm. She couldn’t kill him. At least not on a live broadcast. (Lovelorn Spirits)
7. Saying something at the same time as someone else was far more embarrassing than the sex. She and Miles were not in sync and would never be. (Lovelorn Spirits)
8. The drums imitated this rhythm of life and the silences between. The cycle everlasting. Death and life forever entwined. (Ghost Dancer)
9. A massive fire ignited within her. Purpose. Just like with sex, had she truly known it before? (Poltergeist's Pleasure)
10. Katherine had no delusions. She was dead, but Adam was still a threat. His rage had never died. (Lovelorn Spirits)
~~~~~There was one thing that always got a poltergeist’s attention: sex. Not the boring old vanilla kind either. It had to be down and dirty, raunchy and passionate. Like the way newlyweds behaved. And the sort Claire was about to provide.
The Paramours had set up their ghost hunting equipment earlier in the day. A video camera stood at either end of the conservatively decorated house. Its open concept allowed for a complete view of all the activity.
Vivian fiddled with the thermal imaging camera, setting it on the kitchen counter and bending over to slide the cords out of the way. Her cute ass pointed upward and wiggled as she wedged the cords in between the shelves to where they could not be moved.
Claire patted her friend’s behind and let her hand linger. “Those new jeans look good on you. Are we ready to go yet?”
With the electronics in place, Vivian batted at Claire’s hand. She straightened and raised her brows with a silent question.
Yes, they were starting the test already. While Vivian could be cool and methodical about their investigations, Claire preferred to wing it. She loved surprising the spooks to get a reaction—and her friends, too.
The Paramours Series
by Christine Rains
GENRE: paranormal erotica
Ghost Dancer (The Paramours #1)
When Nina Azure’s talent as a ghost dancer doesn’t persuade a handsome phantom to talk, she entices him with sizzling sexual energy. Ben Moore’s spirit is tied to this world with guilt, but he breaks his self-imposed silence for the beautiful Nina. Lust makes him fully physical and she loses herself to desire. She must help him carry on to the afterlife, but her attraction to him is immensely powerful. She must push aside her own feelings and let him go—and perhaps find romance among the living.
Poltergeist's Pleasure (The Paramours #2)
Claire McKinney has a theory that poltergeists aren't evil spirits or negative energy. When she locates a powerful vortex at the center of a haunting, she discovers a gorgeous man trapped inside. Zendal cannot escape on his own, but if Claire can create enough sexual energy with him, he will be able to break free. Intense as their passion is, it does not release him from the vortex. Claire finds herself caught not only by the ominous portal, but by Zendal's carnal zeal as well. Can she extricate them from the trap or will they forever be its prisoners?
Lovelorn Spirits (The Paramours #3)
Vivian Ray does not like working with the suave Miles Walker, but he's the best medium in the paranormal business. When they are possessed by a pair of passionate ghosts, Vivian and Miles realize they might have feelings for one another. But it's difficult to separate their own emotions apart from the spirits', and Vivian doesn't want to believe she's in anything more than lust with Miles. There's something much more dangerous after them, though, and if they can't help the ghosts work through their past, the investigators could lose their own lives
Author bio and Links:
Christine Rains is a writer, blogger, and geek mom. She's married to her best friend and fellow geek, and they have one brilliant son. Christine has four degrees which help nothing with motherhood, but make her a great Jeopardy player. She's a member of Untethered Realms and S.C.I.F.I. (South Central Indiana Fiction Interface). She has one novel and several short stories and novellas published. The Paramours is her second erotic series with Ellora's Cave. Be on the lookout for more in the near future.
Poltergeist's Pleasure:Ellora's Cave * Amazon * Kobo * Goodreads