|Click here to go to other's pages....|
1) My Grandmother is literally half and half- half Irish and half German. The Irish comes from her mother and German from her father and when they got married, her German dad literally had to give up his wealth with his family in order to be with her.
2) Little people- I am a little person, my daughters are little people too- not in the sense of anything other than height. I'd technically a dwarf standing at 4ft 10 in tall, but everything about me looks normal other than how short I am. It's the same with my kidlets too. But in Ireland little people are a big deal, so big in fact that it's been known they refuse to build roads and such in certain areas because of their belief in the little people or elves of their land.
(wonders if perhaps it is my elfin heritage that makes me small)
3) My manly man's favorite color is green and every time he points something green out I always relate it to St. Patrick's Day and thus loosely Irish along with bright red hair- I don't get it either...LOL
4) I went to a Scottish highlands festival a while back for college. it was a ton of fun and I found out that haggis is not a favorite dish of mine and green is an extremely pretty color when related to nature.
5) A pot of gold- Now I'm sure you're think how did i get a pot of gold in my life related to the holiday.... but that's thing...I don't have it so much as I'm always searching for that rainbow that has the gold beneath...every one should search for their rainbow, mine happens to be elves and writing. My pot of gold is publication and one day actually making a living from it.
What's your pot of gold or your rainbow?