My top 5 favorite Halloween movies. I don't know they are specifically related to Halloween- but I'd watch them on Halloween.
5) Hellraiser. -This is just good old fashion scary. The entire concept of this movie, specially the box, made me adore it.
4) Friday the 13th - I've always loved scary movies since I was little. I'd been watching Jason since I was 9years old. I can't say that he frightened me so much as entertained me. Love the chorus that goes to this movie and I even had the video game. LOL
3) Carrie- Ok this one bothered me a little bit because of how horrible carrie was actually treated and some of it really can happen- I think that's what get's to me- the idea of the truth in it.
2) Pumpkin Head- Oh my gosh I used to watch this over and over again. I didn't realize how cheesy it was though until I re-watched it just the other day.
1) Nightmare on Elm street- Freddy Crugar is my horror movie crush- He both terrified me and entertained me when I was growing up and I still enjoy watching his shows now.
Whats your favorite movie- Halloween or otherwise if you aren't into Horror?